The drop out fuse cutout is an outdoor high voltage protection device, which is assembled on the high voltage side of the re-distribution transformer or the distribution line trunk line for overload and short circuit protection of the transmission line and power transformer and breaking rated load current.
● Precision CNC machining, micron tolerance
● Hot galvanizing, zinc thickness 86±15μm
● Accept customization
Drop Out Fuse Cutout Fittings
Thickness of Galvanized (μm)
● Strict quality control
1. Sampling inspection on all external processing links
2. Special measuring tool, full inspection and storage
● Capacity assurance
1. Complete production and testing equipment, 45 precision CNC lathes, etc
2. Whole category coverage, accept customization
● Professional team
1. Fullly staffed management and technical team since 2002
2. Export to Asia, Europe and Africa directly and indirectly
For more details, please contact us.
Dylan Chen/Sales Manager
Mob: +86 178 1633 7688
WENZHOU ZHENGBO ELECTRIC POWER FITTING CO.,LTD.