Polymer insulator is an insulator consisting of an insulating rod, a silicone rubber umbrella cover and two metal fittings. It is widely used in high voltage transmission lines. Compared to traditional ceramic and glass insulators, polymer insulators have many advantages: small size, easy to maintain; light weight, easy to install; high mechanical strength, not easy to break; excellent seismic performance, good stain resistance; fast production cycle and high quality stability.
● Precision CNC machining, micron tolerance
● Hot galvanizing, average zinc thickness greater than 86μm
● Competitive price
● Quick response
1. Fast communication response, 24 hour quotation
● Strict quality control
1. Sampling inspection on all external processing links
2. Special measuring tool, full inspection and storage
● Capacity assurance
1. Complete production and testing equipment, 45 precision CNC lathes, high precision coating thickness gauge, etc
2. Whole category coverage, accept customization
For more details, please contact us.
Dylan Chen/Sales Manager
Mob: +86 178 1633 7688
WENZHOU ZHENGBO ELECTRIC POWER FITTING CO.,LTD.