The 35 KV Polymer Post Insulator Fittings, 35 KV Polymer Pin Insulator Fittings, flange fittings we produced has hundreds of specifications and models and is applicable to a wide range of industries, which can greatly meet the requirements of customers for product specifications and quality. We quickly respond to customers' after-sales needs or complaints, focusing on customer experience and satisfaction. With our thoughtful after-sales service and tangible prices, we have won universal praise and trust from customers, and our sales volume has continued to achieve breakthroughs, achieving continuous success. With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our items are extensively used in this field and other industries. You should really feel totally free to make contact with us for more aspects.
The composite suspension insulator consists of a glass fiber epoxy core rod, a silicone rubber umbrella skirt, and a metal fitting. Its mechanical and electrical properties are superior to porcelain insulators.
● Hot dip galvanizing according to ISO 1461 with no ribs, no lumps, and no omissions.
● Raw material carbon steel which are new and no recycle
● Uniform on size and high breaking load to guarantee the stable
Rated Mechanical Load(kN)
Thickness of Galvanized (μm)
● More than 15 years of experience of manufacturing composite insulator fittings
● Strict quality control guarantees that our product qualification rate reaches 99%
● Complete production and testing equipments
● Fullly staffed management and technical team
● In addition to quality products, we also provide enthusiastic full-process services.
We have become the first-class supplier of 3PC Stainless Steel Full Bore Ball Valve 1000wog Socket Weld Ends in the industry by virtue of our own advantages. We appear forward to receiving your enquires soon'and hope to have the opportunity to work together with you in the future. We have noticed that with the economic growth, the industrial structure is accelerating the transition from simple labor-intensive products to capital and technology-intensive products and self-owned brands and self-developed products.