Composite insulator is an insulator consisting of an insulating rod, a silicone rubber umbrella cover and two metal fittings. It is widely used in high voltage transmission lines. Compared to traditional ceramic and glass insulators, composite insulators have many advantages: small size, easy to maintain; light weight, easy to install; high mechanical strength, not easy to break; excellent seismic performance, good stain resistance; fast production cycle and high quality stability.
● Precision CNC machining, micron tolerance
● Hot galvanizing, average zinc thickness greater than 86μm
● Competitive price
● Strict quality control
1. Sampling inspection on all external processing links
2. Special measuring tool, full inspection and storage
● After-sales service
1. Intimate after-sales tracking and service
● Professional team
1. Fullly staffed management and technical team since 2002
2. Export to Asia, Europe and Africa directly and indirectly
For more details, please contact us.
Dylan Chen/Sales Manager
Mob: +86 178 1633 7688
WENZHOU ZHENGBO ELECTRIC POWER FITTING CO.,LTD.